The mission of the Lower Columbia Q Center is to be a safe and welcoming resource and support service to the LGBTIQ+ community, friends, families, and allies of the Lower Columbia region. The Lower Columbia Q Center envisions a thriving, equitable, and inclusive community that celebrates diversity.
The Q Center values:
- The strengths, capabilities, and goodness of LGBTIQ individuals;
- A welcoming community promoted through education and awareness;
- Cultural diversity and inclusion;
- Respect and honesty to create trust in a safe and confidential environment;
- Our reliability and responsiveness to the community at large;
- Financial strength, accountability and sustainability;
- Healthy relationships and all families based on love and commitment.